Zoya Edyta Nail Lacquer

Surprise, surprise…Ulta is now carrying Zoya! Well, at least the LE collections. I spotted a Zoya Wicked and Wonderful display but no other Zoya polishes.


Edyta is really the only one that caught my eye. It is a blackened green packed with gold microglitter.
I have no complaints regarding the application. I definitely needed three coats to get good even coverage, but the formula isn’t runny or too thick.


Prior to this polish, I probably hadn’t used a Zoya polish since I was in high school. Even still I was expecting this polish to wear fairly well. It is a $7 nail polish, after all. Unfortunately this chipped (badly) after having worn it for only a day. Hopefully this was just a fluke, but I did want to mention that my wear time was not good.

nail polish ,zoya nail polish ,polish ,swatches ,shimmer ,shades ,polishes ,natural nail ,wicked collection ,twitter ,top coat ,toluene ,shipping ,zoya zakarian ,zoya akhtar ,youtube ,purple ,product ,sparkle ,shopping ,search ,products ,polish collection ,palette ,nail products ,nail polishes ,nail lacquer ,nail color ,nail care ,nail art ,lacquer ,labels ,karina ,julieanne ,google ,glittery ,glitter ,giveaway ,gallery ,formaldehyde ,facebook ,enamel ,edyta sliwinska ,dibutyl phthalate ,dancing with the stars ,crème ,colors ,color club ,collections ,china glaze ,camphor ,buy it now ,burma campaign uk ,base coat ,x photo