Zoya Indigo Nail Lacquer

Oh so pretty. I ordered Indigo when Zoya had there big get 3 free promotion – I also got Crystal and Felicity.
Since there’s a lot of hype about Zoya’s BOGO deal with the Summer collections, I thought I’d post this beautiful gem.
Indigo is a gorgeous navy blue that is packed with multicolored microglitter – and I mean packed. It’s amazing.



It definitely has a split personality. Indoors with low lights it looks very much like Orly – Star of Bombay. Throw some light on it – it starts to glow like OPI – Russian Navy. In the sun, it becomes it’s own and the multicolored microglitter comes to life. Very win. I do regret that between the late sun and my aging camera I couldn’t pick up more of the microglitter on my nails – but you sure can see it in the bottle! I only needed two coats to achieve perfection. I see this as a must have for any dark blue lover

nail polish ,zoya nail polish ,polish ,swatches ,purple ,natural nail ,nail lacquer ,top coat ,sparkle ,shipping ,shimmer ,shades ,professional nail ,products ,nail color ,nail art ,makeup ,lacquer ,topcoat ,toluene formaldehyde ,toluene ,sephora ,sampler ,pink cream ,nail treatments ,nail polishes ,nail care ,manicure ,lipstick ,labels ,indigo ,glitter ,giveaway ,formula ,formaldehyde ,fashion ,ezflow ,enamel ,dibutyl phthalate ,colours ,colour ,colors ,color club ,collections ,clear plastic ,china glaze ,bottle ,best selling