Zoya Felicity Nail Polish

I love pinks! This is a very “me” color. Felicity is from the Spring 2008 Collection: Blissful. The Zoya description is right on when they describe it as a “soft dusty tea-rose pink with champagne and bright pink duochrome shimmer and flecks of gold.”
The application was as nice as the color – smooth and easy – I used three coats + a top coat.
I love this color for spring and I think it’ll be making an appearance on my toes shortly.

Felicity retails for $8 on Zoya’s website, but they also run awesome promotions quite frequently if you want to add this one to your wishlist.
I got this one during the get three free promotion a few months ago along with Crystal and Indigo - I love all three choices.

nail polish ,zoya nail polish ,polish ,shimmer ,toluene ,swatches ,shades ,pink cream ,nail polishes ,top coat ,spring ,spa professionals ,salon & spa ,rose pink ,purple ,nail treatments ,nail lacquer ,nail color ,wearable ,swatch ,sparkle ,skin tone ,search ,purity ,professional account ,products ,product name ,polishes ,polish collections ,polish collection ,opaque ,natural nail ,nail varnish ,nail care ,nail art ,makeup ,laurie ,labels ,golden rose ,glitter ,giveaway ,formaldehyde ,felicity ,dibutyl phthalate ,cosmetology license ,cosmetics ,colours ,colors ,color club ,china glaze ,camphor ,bottle ,base coat